Saturday, August 08, 2009
TRA Director Kenneth C. Hill lies to the FCC about being "American Indian/Alaskan Native";
TN voter records reveal a different story
"The cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
Radio evangelical paleface and newly minted Tennessee Regulatory Authority Director Kenneth C. Hill
October 12, 2004 print screen of Hill's public voter information then on file at the Sullivan County, Tennessee Election Commission office. (white)
Hill's application for voter registration on file at the Sullivan County (Tennessee) Election Commission office on October 12, 2004 - note: Hill at the date was voting in the wrong House District at this time as he resided at 139 Polo Drive in Blountville.(W)
WPWT Owner Information - see FCC 323 OWNERSHIP REPORT FOR COMMERCIAL BROADCAST STATIONS BOA - 20080318AAH (WPWT 870 AM) hyperlink below. (American Indian/Alaskan Native)
List the respondent, and, if other than a natural person, its officers, directors, stockholders and other entities with attributable interests, non-insulated partners and/or members. If a corporation or partnership holds an attributable interest in the respondent, list separately its officers, directors, stockholders and other entities with attributable interests, non-insulated partners and/or members. Create a separate row for each individual or entity. Attach supplemental pages, if necessary.
(Read carefully - The numbered items below refer to line numbers in the following table.)
1. Name and address of respondent and each party to the respondent holding an attributable interest (if other than individual also show name, address and citizenship of natural person authorized to vote the stock or holding the attributable interest). List the respondent first, officers next, then directors and, thereafter, remaining stockholders and other entities with attributable interests, and partners.
2. Gender (male or female).
3. Ethnicity (check one).
4. Race (select one or more).
6. Positional interest: Officer, director, general partner, limited partner, LLC member, investor/creditor attributable under the Commission's equity/debt plus standard, etc.
7. Percentage of votes.
8. Percentage of total assets (equity debt plus).
1. Name and Address KENNETH C. HILL
2. Gender (male or female) Male
3. Ethnicity (check one) Hispanic or Latino
Not Hispanic or Latino
4. Race (select one or more) [x] American Indian or Alaska Native
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
5. Citizenship US
6. Positional Interest 51%
7. Percentage of votes 51.00
8. Percentage of total assets (equity debt plus) 51.00
SECTION III - CERTIFICATION
I certify that I am PRESIDENT
of INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION
(Exact legal title or name of respondent)
and that I have examined this Report and that to the best of my knowledge and belief, all statements in this Report are true, correct and complete.
(Date of certification must be within 60 days of the date shown in Question 5, Section II and in no event prior to that date.)
KENNETH C. HILL
Telephone Number of Respondent (Include area code) 4238786279
WILLFUL FALSE STATEMENTS ON THIS FORM ARE PUNISHABLE BY FINE AND/OR IMPRISONMENT (U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, SECTION 1001), AND/OR REVOCATION OF ANY STATION LICENSE OR CONSTRUCTION PERMIT (U.S. CODE, TITLE 47, SECTION 312(a)(1)), AND/OR FORFEITURE (U.S. CODE, TITLE 47, SECTION 503).
FCC - Ownership Report Search Results (WPWT - Application)
FCC 323 OWNERSHIP REPORT FOR COMMERCIAL BROADCAST STATIONS BOA - 20080318AAH (WPWT 870 AM)
FCC AM Query & AM List Results (WPWT 870 AM)
Tennessee Regulatory Authority Director Kenneth C. Hill