Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Hilly boy's Finances

Hilly boy received $27,625 in pre-primary contributions, $12,650 in post-primary contributions and $12,200 in pre-general contributions. Of that total $34,525 came from Gregory & friends. Very little of his campaign contributions actually came from the 7th District. That is why I don’t like or want Hilly boy in office.

*I have this as an html file, but I have been having trouble posting it. Hopefully I can find a website to save this to and then I can link to it from here. Or if you are interested I can email it to you.

Links:

Tennessee Secretary of State
Tennessee Secretary of State Business
TN SOS Business Information Search
TN Business Name Availability Search
Tennessee Secretary of State Elections
TNSOS Election Calendar
TNSOS Campaign Finance

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Ping