Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Town Hall Time with Hilly boy, but When & Where???

Hill said he is having 'Town Hall-style' public meetings on June 16 in Jonesborough, June 17 in Telford and June 18 in Johnson City. As for the time and place, he is not letting anyone know, at least not without hunting him down. There is absolutely nothing about these meetings on his Web site. I'll assume the Visitor's Center for Jonesborough. I'll call them tomorrow & post as soon as I know of the time and place.

What a joke. Mr. Accessible my foot. Only if you can read his mind.

Anyway, make sure you go and excercise your right to speak with and listen to your representative. I am not sure I will ask questions, but I will definitely listen. Hope to see you there, whether you agree with me or not.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Ping